Friday, March 4, 2011

Keyword Splitting


Keyword splitting is process of creating a special page for each keyword so that the keyword prominence, proximity and density are not affected. Consider the example below

“Optimizing keywords and key-phrases”

Now if my keywords are “Keyword Optimization” and “Key-Phrase Optimization”, then using the above key-phrase “Optimizing keywords and key-phrases” will affect my keyword prominence, proximity and keyword density. Instead of that, if I have a separate page for Keyword Optimization which will not talk anything apart from keyword optimization, then I can increase all the three factors discussed above. So try to split your key-phrases into different pages (wherever it’s necessary) rather than writing the whole content on a single page.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I never know about this.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete